Flat Rubber Roof Repair & Installation
Flat roofing systems, whether commercial or residential, require special care by an experienced flat roofing contractor. All Weather Roofing Restoration, LLC has helped many Central Missouri property owners install and repair their flat roofs, as we specialize in EPDM rubber roofing. Contact us today for a free roof inspection and quote!
3 Common Flat Roof Issues
Flat rubber roofs are popular choices for business owners in Central Missouri. While they are known for their safety and durability, there are a few common problems that people with flat roofs often experience as the roof ages. The top three common issues that arise include:
- Pooling water. If it’s been raining a lot lately, you may want to check your roof. Age can cause your roof to sag in the middle, trapping water when it rains.
- Cracks. If you store your HVAC unit or other heavy items on your flat roof, you may need to worry about cracks. Hire expert roofers to check for damages on your roof.
- Leaks. Heavy rains can cause water to leak into your roof. If you notice a leak, you need a roofer on the scene ASAP.
Have you noticed any of these issues? If so, contact All Weather Roofing Restoration, LLC today for flat rubber roof repair services.
Benefits of an EPDM Rubber Roof Installation
If your commercial property needs a new roof installed, you may be considering EPDM rubber roofing. This popular option for flat roofing is chosen for several benefits, including:
- Low cost. EPDM is generally the most affordable flat roofing option, lower in cost than TPO, metal and PVC.
- Durability. With a life expectancy of 20+ years, EPDM is a good investment that will serve your business for decades.
- Energy efficiency. Rubber roofing made of EPDM naturally provides a layer of insulation, which helps minimize your energy costs.
Request a Free Inspection & Quote Today!
We are the contractor to call on when you need professional EPDM flat rubber roof repair or installation services in Central Missouri. To get started with a free inspection and/or quote, send us a message or call us today at (573) 789-4940!